Mengdi Han Research Group
Lab of 3D Bioelectronics （韩梦迪课题组）
| Google Scholar Profile | Journal Covers |
*Corresponding authors; ¹Authors contributed equally
(102) Recent progress in soft electronics and robotics based on magnetic nanomaterials
X Lin, M Han*
Soft Science, accepted.
(101) Mechanically active materials and devices for bio-interfaced pressure sensors – a review
Z Nie¹, JW Kwak¹, M Han*, JA Rogers*
Advanced Materials, accepted.
(100) Multichannel flexible pulse perception array for intelligent disease diagnosis system
T Liu, GY Gou, F Gao, P Yao, H Wu, Y Guo, M Yin, J Yang, T Wen, M Zhao, T Li, G Chen, J Sun, T Ma, J Cheng, Z Qi, J Chen, J Wang, M Han, Z Fang*, Y Gao*, C Liu*, and N Xue*
ACS Nano 2023, 17, 5673–5685.
(99) Nanomaterials based flexible devices for monitoring and treatment of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs)
Z Xiang, M Han, H Zhang*
Nano Research 2023, 16, 3939-3955.
(98) Wearable and flexible electrochemical sensors for sweat analysis: a review
F Gao¹, C Liu¹, L Zhang, T Liu, Z Wang, Z Song, H Cai, Z Fang, J Chen, J Wang, M Han, J Wang, K Lin, R Wang, M Li, Q Mei, X Ma, S Liang*, G Gou*, N Xue*
Microsystems & Nanoengineering 2023, 9, 1.
Copyright © 2021 Mengdi Han Research Group - All Rights Reserved