Mengdi Han Research Group
Lab of 3D Bioelectronics （韩梦迪课题组）
| Google Scholar Profile | Journal Covers |
*Corresponding authors; ¹Authors contributed equally
(24) Coupling of piezoelectric and triboelectric effects: from theoretical analysis to experimental verification
M Han, X Chen, B Yu, H Zhang*
Advanced Electronic Materials 2015, 1, 1500187.
(23) Jagged discharge electrodes powered by triboelectric generator
B Yu, M Han, H Chen, Z Su, J Zhang, H Zhang*
Micro & Nano Letters 2015, 10, 537- 540.
(22) Fabrication and characterization of the functional parylene-C film with micro/nano hierarchical structures
X Zhang, Z Su, M Han, B Meng, F Zhu, H Zhang*
Microelectronic Engineering 2015, 141, 72-80.
(21) A cubic triboelectric generator as a self-powered orientation sensor
G Qiu¹, W Liu¹, M Han, X Cheng, B Meng, AS Smitha, J Zhao, H Zhang*
Science China Technological Sciences 2015, 58, 842-847.
(20) Electrification based devices with encapsulated liquid for energy harvesting, multifunctional sensing, and self-powered visualized detection
M Han, B Yu, G Qiu, H Chen, Z Su, M Shi, B Meng, X Cheng, H Zhang*
Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2015, 3, 7382-7388.
(19) A flexible and implantable piezoelectric generator harvesting energy from the pulsation of ascending aorta: in vitro and in vivo studies
H Zhang¹, X Zhang¹, X Cheng¹, Y Liu, M Han, X Xue, S Wang, F Yang, AS Smitha, H Zhang*, Z Xu*
Nano Energy 2015, 12, 296-304.
(18) Wearable electrode-free triboelectric generator for harvesting biomechanical energy
X Cheng¹, B Meng¹, X Zhang, M Han, Z Su, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2015, 12, 19-25.
(17) High performance triboelectric nanogenerators based on large-scale mass-fabrication technologies
X Zhang, M Han, B Meng, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2015, 11, 304-322.
Copyright © 2021 Mengdi Han Research Group - All Rights Reserved