Mengdi Han Research Group
Lab of 3D Bioelectronics （韩梦迪课题组）
| Google Scholar Profile | Journal Covers |
*Corresponding authors; ¹Authors contributed equally
(16) Analysis of an in-plane electromagnetic energy harvester with integrated magnet array
M Han, Z Li, X Sun, H Zhang*
Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 2014, 219, 38-46.
(15) An unmovable single-layer triboloelectric generator driven by sliding friction
W Liu, M Han, X Sun, B Meng, X Zhang, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2014, 9, 401-407.
(14) Fabrication of silicon hierarchical nanopillar arrays based on nanosphere lithography
Z Su, X Zhang, W Hu, W Liu, M Han, H Zhang*
Micro & Nano Letters 2014, 9, 655-659.
(13) Note: A cubic electromagnetic harvester that convert vibration energy from all directions
M Han, G Qiu, W Liu, B Meng, X Zhang, H Zhang*
Review of Scientific Instruments 2014, 85, 076109.
(12) Low frequency wide bandwidth MEMS energy harvester based on spiral-shaped PVDF cantilever
W Liu, M Han, B Meng, X Sun, X Huang, H Zhang*
Science China Technological Sciences 2014, 57, 1068-1072.
(11) Magnetic-assisted triboelectric nanogenerators as self-powered visualized omnidirectional tilt sensing system
M Han, X Zhang, X Sun, B Meng, W Liu, H Zhang*
Scientific Reports 2014, 4, 4811.
(10) High-performance triboelectric nanogenerator with enhanced energy density based on single-step fluorocarbon plasma treatment
X Zhang, M Han, R Wang, B Meng, F Zhu, X Sun, W Hu, W Wang, Z Li, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2014, 4, 123-131.
(9) Single-friction-surface triboelectric generator with human body conduit
B Meng, X Cheng, X Zhang, M Han, W Liu, H Zhang*
Applied Physics Letters 2014, 104, 103904.
(8) Design and fabrication of integrated magnetic MEMS energy harvester for low frequency applications
M Han¹, Q Yuan¹, X Sun, H Zhang*
Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems 2014, 23, 204-212.